Marketing & Content Manager (Part-time/Freelance)
New York, NY
Outfox AI is a powerful and easy online marketing platform for Democratic political campaigns and non-profits. We provide solutions to some of the biggest pain-points in these sectors – making digital outreach and fundraising easy and effective. We are a marketing platform that’s mission-driven to the core, and one that gives change-makers a winning edge.
We are looking for a Marketing & Content Manager with amazing writing skills. You’re someone who is deeply passionate about making the world a better place, are excited to do so with technology and data, and love writing!
- Content strategy: Create and manage the content strategy and calendar – linking content and business development goals
- Content creation: Lead content creation and execution across social, blog, and email channels. Tailor content to distribute on owned and paid channels. Test and iterate with gusto!
- Social media engagement: Stay informed on political news and be able to respond quickly to news stories. Engage with prominent folks in our space and establish a voice in the political and non-profit communities
- Performance monitoring and reporting: Set, monitor (and beat!) KPIs across channels and recommend tactics to make improvements. Implement a social listening tool.
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing or content role
- Amazing writing skills – you love writing!
- Passionate about establishing and growing a brand voice
- Understanding of social media analytics and metrics
You’ll be joining a passionate, early-stage, and growing team, which moves fast and gets things done. We are committed to democratizing online marketing for politics and non-profits of all sizes, and are determined to make Outfox AI the go-to tech company in our space. We are excited to create modern and friendly tools that are sorely needed. And, we love doing that with a mission.
Send us your resume and tell us more about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org!